Thursday, July 27, 2006

N’Sync, N’Sync Everywhere


I am so glad Justin Timberlake is bringing SexyBack. Geez, it's been out of style for too long! Joking aside, I love the new single, and I am sure it will be my guilty pleasure for the rest of the summer.

Now on to Lance Bass… Lance Bass came out this week. This announcement reminded me of a story I like to have our friend M tell over and over again. About four years ago, M had to go visit a client. Keep in mind this is a business setting. One of the clients that he met with at this organization was a 40ish woman who showed up to the meeting in a mesh top, N’Sync buttons, and an N’Sync lanyard that held her work badge. M was intrigued and at break, he tried to engage this woman in an N’Sync conversation. One of the things she said in a very gruff voice was, “My favorite is LAANCEY”. I love that she was out and proud about being an N’Sync fan. You know, it’s not illegal. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment