Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Does Your Musical Taste Say About You?

Chef Anthony Bourdain was a recent guest on Sound Opinions. I wasn’t quite sure how the music and food connection would be made, but it was actually a very good interview. My favorite part of the interview was when Bourdain was talking about the kind of music he likes played in his kitchen and he mentions not liking the Grateful Dead. He said something like if you like the Grateful Dead, you probably have a problem with “arrival time and work ethic”. This really made me laugh because it totally makes sense if you think about the fans that followed the band for months on end. It got me thinking about what other types of music may say about its fans. I could get myself into a lot of trouble if I try and make some suggestions. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment