Friday, June 30, 2006

Music To Write Reports To Too


How funny, I was going to post about what I listen to when I write my effing reports for work. The reports I have to do totally stress me out because they are a mix of financials and counts of delivered services. In other words its all numbers and I am so not a numbers gal. To add insult to injury, the week after I turn them in, I get approximately four to five calls from different people in the company verifying some of the numbers because my reports get compiled into their reports. There's not a problem with my calculations, it is just that everyone is scared to death to turn in something inaccurate so double and triple checking occurs. So when I do reports, I need audio valium. It's old old school for me. My two albums of choice:

Ella and Louis Again - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

Frank Sinatra Sings the Select Cole Porter - Frank Sinatra

If I don't want to go quite that old school, I go for Derek and the Dominoes' Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs. Yes, Derek, I DO want you to crawl across the floor to me.
--J

No comments:

Post a Comment