Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crapping Your Pants Funny by Judakris

I was innocently reading my latest issue of Rock Sound when I turned the page and saw a quote from Every Time I Die member Keith Buckley. I have been laughing out loud over this one.

"It happens to me a lot, like more than normal people, where I think I'm farting and I just shit my pants - like really badly shit my pants."

No kidding, I have an ex-boyfriend who did this once right in front of his roommates and me. It was hilarious then, too. -K

Hahaha! Years ago, a family member of mine had a similar accident. My brother M and I of course thought it was hilarious and was recounting the tale to a family friend. He very seriously responded like this, “Yeah man, that happened to my dad at the grocery store. He was getting a his grocery cart, farted, and shit is pants. He had to put the cart back, lay newspaper over the driver’s seat and go directly home. It was terrible!” What I remember most about that story was how serious the storyteller was. Like shitting your pants is the silent killer that no one acknowledges. -J

No comments:

Post a Comment