Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Uninvited


I went to the local coffee house at lunch to nurse my hangover and over the supposedly soothing and mild tunes played overhead, there were two screaming babies. Move along babies! You don’t need caffeine! Since the overhead sounds were not soothing, I am suggesting an alternate coffee house soundtrack. I’m calling it “Drowning Out Baby at the Coffee House”. It’s a mixture of songs to both repel the stroller crowd but also, if they choose to stay in spite of the music, plant the seed of future teenage rebellion.

Tie Your Mother Down – Queen

So Whatcha Want – Beastie Boys

I’m Not Okay – My Chemical Romance

Bulls on Parade – Rage Against the Machine

Add It Up – Violent Femmes

Anarchy in the UK – Sex Pistols

Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing – Chris Isaak

All of Sticky Fingers – The Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment