Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hinder and P!nk

I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm getting mentally prepared to move back home where Hinder-back rules the radio, but I am really digging Hinder's "Homecoming Queen." I heard it on the radio today during lunch and rocked out. It's kind of poppy and very hair band, which I love. Probably one for the ladies, in which case I'm the audience. I also recently downloaded "Who Knew" by P!nk. Another good one. I was in a Pottery Barn in Huntsville and heard it for the first time as I was browsing items that I couldn't yet afford. I really hope the gossip about her cheating husband is false. -K

1 comment:

  1. Say it ain't so!!! No Hinder! K, I'm losing you, are you there? K!

    BTW, doesn't the guitar and rhythmn of Who Knew sound like Kelly Clarkson's Since You Been Gone?

    J

    ReplyDelete