Saturday, May 19, 2007

J, Can You Hear Me? J, Can You See Me?

Back from my Baltic Sea/Hamburg trip! I don't know why, but every time I come back to the USA I breathe a sigh of relief. While I love the culture of my quasi-homeland, it is so great to be home. Loved seeing family, hearing HIM on the radio as often as one hears Hinder over here, and walking on cobblestone streets that were laid in medieval times, but as per usual when I'm out of this country I found myself constantly wondering what I was missing back home. Of course I knew that I was missing Pointfest with J, which burned. *sniff* Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to see any shows, but my brother educated me on current musical hotness. Soon I will post a report on one young German band in particular that is definitely smoking hot over there right now called Tokio Hotel. I will also write about how happening upon a Starbucks in Lübeck brought a tear to my eye. Maybe I'll include a tidbit on Eurovision as well. That Eurovision shit is awesome when you've had a bit too much Applekorn. Must run and purchase Projekt Revolution tix! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment