Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Kickin’ Him When He’s Down


I was reading the news and I see that Kevin Federline practically got booed off the stage during his first live performance and now Britney has filed for divorce. The meal ticket is outta here. This weekend KFed made an appearance on VH1’s Top 20 Countdown, which my daughter, A. records each week. It was such a cringe-worthy interview. I felt bad for the VJ.

VJ: Explain the double meaning of his album title, Playing with Fire.
(This isn’t a direct quote from KFed but it’s damn close thanks to TiVo):
KFed: Well you know my situation is crazy with the media and people talking so this is my way to really talk back. It’s universal because it could go from their side [media] or my side. We were going over a bunch of titles and someone popped that out and that was it.

VJ: Why are you so dressed up on the cover of the his album:
KFed: I was doing a photo shoot and the pictures came out so well the computer put the fire in the cup and the cigarette on the side. (The computer? Wow.)

VJ: Who influenced your music?
KFed: I’m just a fan of good music and grew up with hip hop.

VJ: I hear you are a Phil Collins fan:
KFed: Yeah, that’s what I mean good music.

VJ: What’s your favorite Phil Collins song?
KFed: Oh man, I don’t know the title but the one where he’s a the end of the night (singing) I can feel it…
VJ: In the Air Tonight
KFed: There you go.

VJ: You’re a fan of Coldplay?
KFed: Yeah man the last album they just did was incredible. Ah you know I like the light show.
I watch a lot of people’s live shows and take a piece of everything and build my own.

What a poser. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment