Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Which One is The Celebrity?

One day at work we were laughing about how when you see a picture of a celebrity with a fan, even if you don’t recognize the celebrity, you can easily decipher them because the other person looks insane with excitement. When I got my moment to have my picture taken with Dave Grohl, I just looked insane. I’ll blame it on the delayed flash of the digital camera and the fact that it was 2:30am, hell, who knows. I remember asking our friend M, who is a master with Photoshop if he could work his magic and somehow make me look normal. I think he simply said, “No”. Hahaha

So I was so pleased when Ross Halfin’s pictures were posted from Saturday night’s Wembley show. Dave looks like a true fan beaming with joy as he shares the stage with John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page. It’s nice to see someone have a moment like that. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment