Thursday, November 29, 2007

It Doesn't Suck

Pete Doherty has been a favorite of judakris. He’s like a trainwreck, you can’t look away. So I was at the library the other day and noticed that for £1 I could rent Babyshambles’ new CD, Shotters Nation. While I didn’t want to make the investment to own it, I was curious to hear what all the fuss was about. As I look through the CD booklet I take note that Kate Moss has some writing credits on this thing. The first song, “Carry On Up The Morning”, was definitely my favorite. I listened to Shotters Nation from start to finish on my commute into London and it did get tedious in the middle, but then got better towards the end. Curious no more, it can go back to the library.

P.S. Let’s talk about band names for a moment (we probably need a whole separate post about this) but The Libertines was an awfully cool band name. Babyshambles? Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment