Monday, September 15, 2008

Lovebug to Sex On Fire

I am trying NOT to make my half of this blog all about Kings of Leon but they do have a new record coming out next week and since work is kicking my ass and I want a sure thing, the only concert I have on the books is seeing them at the O2 Arena in December, even though I just saw them last month. Also, because of the publicity surrounding the new record, the press is pouring in and the attached article is killing me! Maybe the Followills just need to start a mentoring program…

On a related note, KoL is sharing with their fans 23 home movies for the 23 days leading up to the release of Only By The Night. There are some hilarious moments, including their cousin and tour manager explaining how he got his nickname (some very un-Jonas behavior is discussed). My favorite though is when their mother is in the studio singing a gospel song with Caleb harmonizing, Nathan smoking, and Jared mugging for the camera as only a baby of the family can.

KoL fans, protect me… I tried to make a feminist statement about Fall Out Boy a few years back that was misinterpreted by their fans as a slam (so not what I meant). The Jonas Brothers fans may hunt me down and kill me. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment