Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kings of Leon - Only By The Night


We’ve said this before here at judakris.com, It’s harder to write about something you like than something you don’t. I think my buddy S though sums up how I feel about the new KoL record if I might plagiarize…

Sweet, 6lb, 8oz Baby Jesus!!!

Funny, as I listen through their back catalog, I am surprised, of all their records before this one, that Youth and Young Manhood, their first didn’t make more of an impact on the U.S. I hear lots of singles on that one. But that was before this record. This is the one. If you don’t like this record, then just hang it up, you won’t like this band. The vocals are accessible, the bass lines are groovy, it’s KoL ready for U.S. primetime. –J

1 comment:

  1. I thank you so much for taking me to that show or I would of missed out on this greatness...

    ReplyDelete