Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fall Out Boy Releases a Catchy Tune

I’m going to admit it here. Because of the lead vocals, the new Fall Out Boy single, “This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race” has grown on me. The video is clever and proves that they can laugh at themselves. I can’t wait to read their press as they release their new album because I’m sure I’m not the only one who has noticed Patrick Stump’s weight gain. Here's an old pic with Patrick third from the left:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is a more recent pic. Patrick is to the left, looking like he feels the same why I do about Pete Wentz:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No disrespect, it just makes me wonder if this will ever be mentioned in any of the press because you know if it was a female singer, the press would be all over it. Hello Heart’s Ann Wilson!

Speaking of fitness, while the New Year’s resolutions fall away, here’s a playlist to keep you moving. --J

Song 2 – Blur
Los Angeles – X
Wolf Like Me – TV on the Radio
MakeDamnSure – Taking Back Sunday
This is How I Disappear – My Chemical Romance
I Bet that You look Good on the Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
Woman - Wolfmother
I Want You So Hard (Boys Bad News) – Eagles of Death Metal
Do What You Want – Ok Go
Soft – Kings of Leon

3 comments:

  1. his weight is irrelevant. he's never been the one in the spotlight anyway, seeing as how that sort of thing isn't his cup of tea. reguardless of how much weight he's gained he's still talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDC HOW MUCH PATRICK WEIGHS!!!OTHER PPL SHOULDNT CARE EITHER!!! I STILL THINK HES AWESOME NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE WIEGHS!! AND I AM SOOOO------ MAD HOW THEY ALWAYS PUT PETE IN THE FRONT!!! JUST CUZ HES HOT DOES NOT MEAN PATRICK IS ANY LESS THAN HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love All Fall Out Boy Members. www.falloutboyforever.webs.com you have to go to this site cos its supa cool.

    ReplyDelete