Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dave Grohl for President

I have officially had the longest travel day in my life, flying from Melbourne, Australia to St. Louis via London. The first U.S. airport that I stepped foot in during the trip was Washington’s Dulles Airport. The first thing I noticed in the airport gift shops were Obama and Hilary t-shirts. Today I made my way to the local bookstore to check out the latest music magazines and had to pick up HARP because of the cover story. My favorite quote from the article is this:

“There’s 10,000 people that woke up this morning and felt like America is the right place to be because at our show last night they were spilling beer all over themselves and tongue kissing for two hours. What other candidate can do that?!”

And my favorite Q&A:

HARP: As Governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee pardoned Keith Richards for a minor traffic offense in 1975. As president, who would you pardon first?

Well, Foxy Brown has been in the clink for a while now. I know she has a temper, but come on! And what about Boy George? Is he still doing community service?


Check out the article here. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment