Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ghostfinger - These Colors Run

K and I have a good friend, M, who lives in Birmingham. When we lived in the same town, M and I used to rent or go see movies frequently. I remember M saying once she judged how much she liked a movie on when and if she looked at her watch during the screening. I’ve picked up that same habit and a similar one for music. I tend to judge how much I like a CD by whether I feel obligated, like exercise, to put it in the CD player in hopes of it growing on me, or whether I wake up in the morning with a fixation on a song and a strong need to hear it as soon as possible. We have all bought CDs that fall into either category. These Colors Run falls into the second category. I love all the tracks that K mentions, but the one that plays over and over in my head and I wake up wanting to hear is the opening track, Aminal Eye. It’s in iTunes so download it and give it a spin! --J

No comments:

Post a Comment