Monday, January 28, 2008

First Ticket Purchase of 2008

In hopes that my daughter A will be moved to England with me by March, I bought two tickets to the Panic at the Disco concert in London at the Roundhouse. The tickets went on sale on a Friday at 9:00am and by about 10:30am that day, the show was sold out. I thought well, if she's not here, I will sell them for a profit and see something I want to see. I'm really bad about that selling for a profit bit though. I'm always thinking of karma and how maybe if I just give the tickets away or sell them at cost, someone will do that for me one day. It hasn't worked out that way, of course. I'm still waiting for karma to catch up with my good deeds.

I'm depressed that these are the only tickets I have bought so far this year. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment