Monday, June 25, 2007

Three Degrees of Separation

Check out The Used's new single Bird and the Worm. In spite of the high production and Bert McCracken annoying me, I unexpectedly really like it. The Used are from Orem, Utah and I have to travel to that area of the country for work very frequently. For about a year I had been meaning to ask the one person in the office out there that might care about music if Bert was a local celebrity and if by chance this person knew the McCracken family. I finally got around to asking and sure enough there is a connection closer than I had imagined between this person and Bert. I was told that Bert is a bit of a black sheep because he has shunned his roots. Therefore, I don't think The Used will be playing BYU anytime soon. --J

No comments:

Post a Comment