Saturday, June 2, 2007

Gerard Engaged, K Mourns

Every one around me is now either engaged or married. I'm sorry, but for a perpetual bachelorette this is really depressing. This morning, before I'd had a chance to drink my morning coffee, I got the text message I had been hoping to never receive: "Gerard is engaged…" Yes, folks, Gerard Way has gotten engaged. I realize I'm 32, but as I was driving back from the grocery store today something compelled me to put on I Don't Love You from The Black Parade. I actually got water eyed thinking back on the summer of 2005 when I tried desperately to find him and beguile him with my charm. The watery eyes could also be from a migraine I've had since Wednesday, but whatever. All I can say is that at least Ville is now single. Here's to dwelling in one's own misery and aloneness. -K

No comments:

Post a Comment