Saturday, December 30, 2006

Come in 2007! We've been waiting for you...

Though Pete Yorn and RHCP are sure to rock me in 2007, what I'm looking forward to the most is MCR's tour in support of The Black Parade!! I'm also hoping to catch Cradle of Filth and possibly the Rasmus, if they ever come to St. Louis! Here are some selected tracks from the shows I saw in 2006. -K

For Us - Pete Yorn

The Days Go By Oh So Slow - Nightmare of You

Where Eagles Have Been - Wolfmother

Exo-Politics - Muse

Bom Bom Bom - Living Things

I Gave You - Bonny Prince Billy

Shine A Light - Ghostfinger

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin

Your Sweet 666 - HIM

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Girl's Not Grey - AFI

Radio - Alkaline Trio


In 2007 I am looking forward to a new Kings of Leon record, seeing Gnarls Barkley live in January, more references to the Sound of Music in popular songs and television commercials, and The Black Parade tour. Here are some selected tracks from the shows I saw in 2006. –J

Aminal Eye – Ghostfinger (I love this song!)

The Man – Pete Yorn

Starlight – Muse

Marigold – Foo Fighters (originally a Nirvana B-side)

Louise – Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders

Shutterbug – Veruca Salt

Mama’s Room – Under the Influence of Giants

Molly’s Chambers – Kings of Leon

Build God, Then We’ll Talk – Panic! At the Disco

Hate (I Really Don’t Like You) – Plain White T’s

Turn Into – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Mercy Me – Alkaline Trio

Silhouette – Driveblind

Dimension - Wolfmother

No comments:

Post a Comment