Monday, July 21, 2008

The Look on Bam's Face...

shutterblast.net photo from Ruisrock 2008.
I don't know why Bam's face cracks me up so much, but LOOK at that expression. Bam, honey, I know. You don't don't have to explain anything.

I honestly love those two together and if only Bam could direct another HIM video like And Love Said No. He gets what HIM is about, he knows how to make Ville look like the sexpot he is, and he's a fan. What more could we ask for. I'm sure some HIM fans will snark at this, but I will admit that if it wasn't for Bam Margera, this American girl wouldn't have hated HIM so much that once she ACTUALLY listened to the music, realized that all along she simply wasn't ready to face the unadulterated love she stored in her heart for these Finns. It was a complicated beginning, starting with me stating to J in an unimpressed tone that "the lead singer just stands there". Well, a girl can change her mind.

Anyway, HIM is on my mind today because I had to decide that I wouldn't be going to Helldone in Helsinki this year for economical as well as familial reasons and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying a little on the inside because of it. -K

No comments:

Post a Comment