Monday, March 23, 2009

You Don't Look At Their Faces, And You Don't Ask Their Name


Yesterday, G and I went over to a married couple's house to hang out and grill (ok, the wife and I have a fascination with Twilight and the dvd came out yesterday so we wanted to watch all the special features). At some point in the evening, the wife mentioned that they had both heard Tina Turner's Private Dancer Friday night while out celebrating her birthday. One day later on Sunday morning they both couldn't get the song out of their heads. So, the husband started doing his best Tina impersonation which then prompted me to do my best drag queen Tina, which then got him to do HIS best drag Tina. From there it just snowballed. What cracked me up was that the husband focused on making his voice all scratchy with a rapid vibrato...my strength was focusing on the facial expression. It was like we had developed weapons based on Tina Turner characteristics. This continued as we walked out to the car to go home, mind you, haha. -K

No comments:

Post a Comment