Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from J

I’m not at all speaking for K, but I’ve been thinking quite a bit about whether I have anything to say on this blog anymore. When we started out writing, we were living in the same city and seeing lots of live shows. Sharing our experience at those live shows was the basis for the blog. We have since both relocated to other places, and while London is right on my doorstep with more music opportunities than I could hope for, my primary responsibilities, like bringin home the bacon, have made it more and more difficult to take advantage of them. Isn’t it just the way when one most needs an outlet, there’s no time for that outlet?

Anyway, I feel the need to re-state my mission here since the live music slant will probably once again be less and less of what I write about in 2009. And when it does, I fear as it was this year, it won’t be much variety but instead a true favorite. My love of music hasn’t changed so I’ll continue to post record reviews and the like. If you’re interested, keep reading. Thanks and Happy New Year! --J

No comments:

Post a Comment